Get to Know Your Date
Your on your date, youíve ordered dinner and now you canít think of a thing to say. Here are a few questions to get the conversation flowing and help you discover a few things about your date.
1. What is your favorite junk food?
2. What is your favorite healthy food?
3. What do you think is your best feature? Why?
4. Do you have any kids? Tell me about them.
5. What is your favorite season?
6. What would your ideal weekend be like?
7. Do you have any pets? What kind? What are their names?
8. What are your hobbies?
9. What do you do for a living?
10. What do you like best/least about your job?
11. What would your fantasy job be?
12. What is your favorite sport/team?
13. Who is your favorite movie star?
14. What is your favorite movie/book/song/TV show?
15. Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world?
16. What would you do with a million dollars?
17. What is your fantasy vacation?
18. What college did you go to? What was your major?
19. What is your favorite memory?
20. What is your favorite rainy day activity?