Reading Body Language
Sure they say they are having a good time but what is their body saying. Here are a few body moves that speak louder than words:
She Likes You If:
- When sitting she faces or points in your direction with her foot, leg, knee or entire body.
- When standing she turns her entire body towards you or at least her feet.
- She looks at you over her shoulder that is pointed in your direction.
- She leans in towards you.
- She moves her foot in and out of her shoe.
- She exposes inside of her wrists, palms or arm to you.
- She plays with her hair, clothing or object in reaction to something you said or did. Such as paying her a complement or making eye contact with her.
- She smiles at you while you are talking or she laughs at your clever comments.
- She stands with legs slightly wider apart than usual.
- Her cheeks flush, nostrils flair and pupils dilate.
She'd Rather Be Washing Her Hair If:
- She sits/stands with arms crossed or folded.
- She crosses her legs and turns them away from you.
- She rolls her eyes when you speak.
- She leans away from you.
He Likes You If:
- He runs his hands through his hair.
- He makes lots of eye contact.
- He sits with his legs open.
- He sucks in his gut while standing.
- He moves closer to you.
- He makes excuses to touch you.
- His pupils dilate.
- He starts to move in sync with you. Such as taking a bite or drink at same time you do or reaches for an object at the same time you do.
He'd Rather Be Fishing If:
- He fidgets (plays with pen, keys, or items on table).
- He crosses or folds his arms.
- He doesn’t make eye contact when speaking to you (as if looking for the exit).